WhatsApp for Mac OS X
WhatsApp is a number one free messaging program that has been used by more than a billion users worldwide. The program has been amazingly popular since 2009, attracting more and more users every year. The app allows you making unlimited number of phone calls, send messages, videos, documents, audio files, location data, voice notes and phone contacts. Moreover, you might also like a Status function that enables its users to upload photos and videos to a 24-hours-lifetime feed that are visible to all your contacts! You can easily download WhatsApp for Mac OS X for free and investigate the apps numerous features right now!
WhatsApp is a cross-platform application, available for users of different operating systems. The version available below is developed to meet all the needs of Mac OS users and always fits perfectly MacBook laptops. The program offers rich functionality for both mobile and desktop versions, making the app extremely convenient for using through cell phones and PCs. The messenger is completely free to download and use, it doesn’t require any additional payments for certain functions or services. Moreover, it hasn’t any advertisement!
WhatsApp for Mac OS X attracts thousands of new clients with tons of new features:
- superfast installation
- well-designed interface
- faster chatting using the keyboard of your Mac
- real time synchronization between program and PC
- free audio and video calls between all the app’s users
- unlimited number of messages that can be send to a single user, as well as to all users from your contact list
- group chat for communication with numerous friends simultaneously
- highest level of security protects all your data
- an ability to sync with your contact list
- share video and photos
- use voice messages
- send documents within seconds
- numerous additional features to elevate your communication
WhatsApp app for Mac OS X is a world famous app that you will definitely love in a no more than couple of clicks!
Downloads WhatsApp for Mac OS X?
Share the page on your site: